Need Help to Strike Off Your Company in Singapore?
The process of closing a Singapore company can be complex and time consuming.
Due to the legal and statutory regulations involved in a company’s strike-off, it is highly recommended that you seek professional service to assist you in the full process.
Company Strike Off
For Company that has ceased doing business, and intend to close down immediately.
- All company assets have been disposed or sold off
- No outstanding payables to any creditors or Government Authorities
- No outstanding Annual Return Filing with ACRA
- No outstanding Tax Filing with IRAS
- You have finalised and “zero-rised” your Management Accounts for strike off purposes
LLP Strike Off
For LLP that has ceased business operations.