Registered Office AddressA registered office address needs to be provided by every company and LLP while incorporating their business with ACRA, as per Section 142(1) of the Companies Act, Cap. 50. The businesses receive communications and notices from all statutory and governmental organizations on this address. The company is also required to keep all its registers and records at this address.
Guidelines for a Registered Office Address
- Should be a physical office address in Singapore.
- Must be operational and accessible to the public for not less than three hours during normal office hours on each business day.
- The address need not be where the company or LLP conducts its business activities.
- Should not be a PO box address.
What are Registered Address Services?New companies or foreign entrepreneurs, who don’t have a local office address, can opt for the registered office address service from a corporate service provider. For a nominal fee, the service provider manages all your physical mails and sends them to you over email so that you never miss out on any vital communication. The advantages for opting for this service:
- Saves non-essential costs like rent, maintenance costs, and also hiring costs.
- Impress your investors and customers by hiring a service provider who has an office in a prime location.
- Get soft copies of all your physical mails in your inbox and access them from anywhere, anytime.