Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) aids in the growth and transformation of Singapore businesses. Under the three pillars of Core Capabilities, Innovation & Productivity, and Market Access, this grant supports projects that help you update your business, innovate, or expand internationally.
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
To be eligible for the EDG, you must:
- Be a Singapore-based company that is registered and operational.
- A minimum of 30% local ownership is required.
- To be able to start and finish the project, you must be in a financially feasible position.
Enterprise Singapore will evaluate applications based on project scope, outcomes, and service provider skills.
For the schemes offered by ESG, there are no mandatory application costs. The government does not approve any application costs quoted by individuals or firms providing grant application services.
Under the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC) system, eligible employers who meet the following conditions may qualify for additional subsidies:
- Over the qualifying period, you must have contributed at least S$750 to Skills Development Levy.
- During the same period, have hired at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs).
- Have not been eligible for SFEC during any of the previous periods
The Following Documents Will be Required to Apply for EDG
- ACRA‘s most recent search or real-time information (dated no earlier than six months from date of project application). Please also include details for the corporate parents if there are corporate shareholders.
- Audited financial statements or certified management accounts for your company’s most recent fiscal year, as well as consolidated financial statements for your ultimate parent company’s most recent fiscal year, if applicable.
- Proof of quotation for the cost of your project items that is relevant. Enterprise Singapore may seek explanations on the vendor selection and alternate quotation sources if necessary.
- Attach the consultants’ proposal specifying the scope of work, man-day rate breakdown of the service, as well as the CVs and scanned copies of Enterprise Singapore-recognised certification(s) of each consultant for projects where management consultants are employed.