QuickBooks Accounting is an accounting software program. QuickBooks products were first introduced in 1983, primarily geared toward small and medium-sized businesses. They include on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills and handle payroll.
It comes in a variety of editions as desktop applications for Windows. You have the option of using the Mac or the Online version as well.
QuickBooks can help businesses automate tasks like invoicing, payments, accounting, and more. These tools make managing and tracking corporate money much easier.
What Are the Key Features of Quickbooks?
- QuickBooks Online can be used with either a monthly or annual subscription. You’ll be able to access services tailored to your sort of business once you’ve signed up. In addition, there are other desktop versions available.
- Freelancers, small business owners, and medium-sized business owners benefit from the different features.
- QuickBooks Online is compatible with other Intuit products. TurboTax (for preparing personal income tax returns) and ProConnect are two examples (tax software for accounting professionals).
- It also works with a variety of other software and apps. To mention a few, they handle charitable donations, scheduling, time tracking, document management, payment processing, and inventory management.
- Users may manage and automate a wide range of business operations using these integrations and related solutions.
- You can try it out for free for 30 days before paying anything. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about QuickBooks Online and whether it can benefit your company.